Monday, November 24, 2014

Are we there yet?

After 5 1/2 years I must admit I am not very hopeful for a resolution that actually benefits my son. I have almost lost hope that he will be integrated into my family. What may or may not be a final hearing date may or may not be set for Dec 8, we won't know until after the pretrial conference tomorrow. 
 
Whether it is Dec 8 or sometime in 2015, after my son's 16th birthday, I will need to accumulate some funds for a court reporter. It's going to be an 8 hour hearing, and the reporter is $85 for the first hour and $50 for each additional hour. Those of you that have been following my story for a while, and have asked how you can help, I do have a gofundme account set up if you wanted to donate.

On that note, I would like to leave you with what comes out to 22 pages of the utter and despicable nonsense that is my experience SO FAR with Seminole County Family Court. 
 
How many lives have to be ruined before they are stopped?
 
How much angst could be avoided if people like Vicki Levy Eskin (opposing counsel) were held accountable for their overinvolved participation in the distortion of truth and mental abuse of my son and helping his temporary guardian to cause further damage by retaining custody that should have been (and was) revoked a long time ago?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment