Monday, September 22, 2014

My appeal was denied

They basically say there is nothing to appeal yet, since the judge never made a final ruling.  To say this is frustrating is an understatement.

Feel free to read, but I caution those of you who have been following this for a while that have anger or blood pressure issues may want to skip this link.
https://edca.5dca.org/eOrder.aspx?id=19796-51184-405302-121932

That was only HALF of my appeal. The other half was specifically me asking them to order her to rule since four years have passed and she simply refuses to make a final ruling.

I would say I am upset, but honestly I am not even the least bit surprised.  My lawyer is filing a motion for them to rehear the appeal but I am certainly not going to sit around holding my breath.

The reality is, even if they had ruled in my favor, my mother wouldn't suddenly start complying with court orders.  The system has taken so long to reach a conclusion that the conclusion itself will be irrelevant. They have already allowed the damage to happen.  Even a proper ruling is insufficient at this point.

For your reading pleasure, I am posting a copy of my complaint to the JQC.  Hopefully that sticks.
It may be too late for me, and too late for my son, but it is never too late to make this judge face the consequences of her actions!




http://www.gofundme.com/6khmqg

No comments:

Post a Comment